San Fernando Valley CA AC Installation -
Reliable Cooling Services
Often, AC units tend to quit on the days you need them the most. To ensure that your AC unit doesn’t stop on the hottest day of the year, it’s a good idea to get your entire HVAC system checked out and serviced by a professional.
Repair Or Replace: When Is It Time For A New System?
Sadly, all mechanical things eventually wear out. While setting up regular maintenance appointments can reduce the need to repair or replace your system, you will eventually face an outdated unit that requires attention more frequently than it should. How will you know it’s time to replace your current cooling system? Consider the scenarios below:
- The repair bill is more than half the cost of a new system
- Your HVAC system is more than 15 years old
- Your cooling unit needs more and more repair work
- The unit cannot fulfil the cooling needs of your household
Air conditioning technology is constantly expanding. By updating your air conditioner to a new system, you can significantly reduce energy consumption. In addition, you will be much more comfortable and reduce the risk of damage that high humidity can do to your home. By installing a new HVAC, you can enjoy:
- Reduced utility expenses
- Rebates and tax incentives
- Reduced carbon footprint
You may find that you can quickly lower your utility bills with your new HVAC system. If your electric company offers a budget payment plan, keep an eye on any excess. Contact us to discuss financing options and schedule a consultation for the best system for your home!
Get in touch for AC Maintenance, Repair and Installations
Our team is always ready to provide you with exceptional services at any point in time.
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
A simple Google search will show that there are many HVAC companies near you. However, for your current security and future comfort, it’s a good idea to look to consider the long-term solutions. You want to work with a company with a proven track record and phenomenal customer service. The best way to keep your new HVAC system in great shape is to get it cleaned and checked regularly. Our service people can help you set up a regular maintenance contract to protect your investment.
Customers count on us because:
- We offer solid warranties
- All of our employees are fully trained and vetted. Both the manufacturers and our company provide extensive training on the installation of these systems.
- You will have a thorough understanding of the work we intend to do before the installation. Once the new HVAC is in, anyone providing service through the maintenance contract will take the time to explain the work done thoroughly. Before we leave, you will have a detailed explanation of what you’re paying for.
- Your home will always be treated with respect. Our team will ensure that it is as clean as we left it.
- We don’t oversell. If you don’t need it, we won’t attempt to sell it to you. Our recommendations relate directly to your comfort and safety.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Updating your AC is a significant investment. To make sure that you’re comfortable with the investment and the installation process, feel free to contact us for a consultation! Call our office or reach out to us online to schedule an HVAC service for your workplace or home.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or an individual request for our services, you can call us or visit the office:
11661 Saticoy Street
Mon - Fri: 7 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 2 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 1 pm