One Heat Pump System for Year-Round Comfort
Heat pumps have been growing in popularity over the years for their 2-in-1 climate control capability. These units pull double duty as both heating and cooling all in one system, eliminating the need for both a furnace and an air conditioner. With so much versatility, it’s easy to understand why these super units are a popular choice.
While heat pumps are a spectacular choice for simplified home climate control efficiency, they do require a professionally trained contractor to service and maintain them year-round. Our team is dedicated to doing just that.
We are your one-stop shop for the highest quality area service on heat pumps!
What Are the Advantages of Heat Pumps?
In addition to the appeal of having one system to handle both your heating and cooling needs, heat pumps have a long list of other benefits as well. These unique HVAC units offer a wide array of advantages including:
- Higher energy efficiency. Since heat pumps use less energy to maintain the climate comfort in your environment than traditional furnaces and air conditioners, they are much more efficient.
- Dual comfort when you need it. If you find yourself needing a dual climate to maintain comfort, these systems can be used to switch between cooling and heating modes whenever you want them to – not just seasonally.
- Lower energy bills. Because heat pumps utilize less energy, they also cost less to run. This translates to overall lower energy bills all year long when compared to the costs of running separate furnace and air conditioner systems.
- Longevity. With typical HVAC systems having an average lifespan of around 15 years, heat pumps have an attractive benefit of an extended lifespan in comparison. The overall efficiency of a heat pump lends to a typically longer lasting unit – a fact that is highly appealing to many considering the purchase.
If you’re considering an upgrade to a new heat pump or switching from a traditional HVAC 2-part setup to a heat pump, our team of trusted professionals is here to help!
We Have a Handle on Heating | Call Today!
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality heat pump services in the area. Our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any and all of your heat pump questions as well as guide you through the process of repairing, maintaining, or installing a new system.
Whether you’re looking for repairs or considering a new purchase, we can help keep your heat pump in top shape for years to come. We’ll help walk you through all of the important aspects to consider, including:
- Heating and cooling dimensions. Knowing what size and type of unit is best for your specific climate-controlled space.
- External factors. What type of external environmental factors may influence your energy needs.
- Repair and maintenance schedules. Know how to best care for and maintain your system to optimize its performance and longevity.
Our goal is to ensure you make the right choice for your specific heating and cooling needs.
Give us a call today to see how our expert technicians can help you maximize your heat pump investment with optimal energy efficiency.
Mario is great to do business with! My air conditioning hasn’t been working real effectively. I had a quote from another company who told me that I would most likely would have to replace the entire unit. It would have cost quite a few thousand. I found Mor Air and got a second opinion. Turns out all he had to do with change a filter and some tweak to the actual unit which I have no idea about it and my air was fixed! Saved me literally thousands. Always great to find a business who does honest work and don’t take advantage of you like other companies would. Thanks Mario!
After finally giving up on our A/C unit, I was ready to replace it when my business partner’s wife referred Mario to us. I called him up, he comes by a few hours later, opens up our unit spots the issue immediately. He could have easily upsold me and had me cough up the dough for a brand new unit, but instead he replaced the corresponding hose and seals. Who does that? People with integrity. That’s the only type of people we should do business with.
It was a warm and hot day when our ac unit stopped working in our office! We could not take the extreme heat along with the phone lines ringing. We were all in a bad mood! Our original contractor was too busy, we had to find a solution. In less than two hours, Mario was able to come to our rescue. The first thing we noticed about Mario was his professional and very friendly attitude. Mario was able to fix our AC unit and saved the day for our team! We have officially contracted Mor Air as our new vendor due to their fast response, professionalism and ability to provide us with extensive customer service.
“Found MorAir here on Yelp when our AC went out. The technician Mario gave me a few helpful suggestions over the phone which actually got my AC to turn back on but only for a few days until the AC stopped working once again. So i called back and he set up a service call for the next morning! Mario arrived promptly and was extremely professional and got our unit working fast. Its great to have a honest contractor there when so many would sell you something you don’t need. I would highly recommend MorAir to my friends and family to help them avoid the issues I’ve had with other contractors in the past. A special Thanks to Mario for getting our unit working again fast and for a reasonable price. We are customers for Life!
“Mor Air provides professional, friendly and reasonably priced AC services. They provide detailed information about the AC diagnostics when my AC unit was not working out. He works very efficiently and has a lot of experience in his field. Mor Air is prompt about scheduling appointments. I've been a customer for over a year now and have been very happy with their services. I highly recommend calling Mor Air for your AC needs.”
We feel so lucky to have found Mario. He is honest and hardworking. Another company came to our house when we had a leak, and without even assessing the problem, told us we needed to replace a functioning unit at the cost of $3000. Mario diagnosed the problem and fixed it for a fraction of that cost. He then returned to address some issues with our unit providing effective & inexpensive service. He will forever be our AC guy!