Meet Your Cool Addition to the Family
If your air conditioning unit has decided to take the summer off – permanently – it can leave you in quite the uncomfortable conundrum. Don’t let a failed cooling system stand in the way of keeping you cool this year; talk to our team today to see how our experts can help you find the perfect comfort solution for your needs this season.
Our professionally trained consultants will be there to guide you through the process of choosing the most efficient and reliable upgrade for your structure and budget.
When Is AC Installation the Right Call?
When you experience a total breakdown of an aging HVAC unit, knowing it is time for an upgrade is a no-brainer. Oftentimes, however, the decision to replace your existing system isn’t as cut and dry. Many of our customers come to us asking how to determine when they should upgrade to a newer model or pay to repair their current equipment.
While the answer to that question is often speculative, we do recommend upgrading if any of these conditions are present:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old. An aging HVAC system will continue to bring repair bills as time goes on, and costs will quickly add up.
- Frequent repairs. As we mentioned above, the older your unit, the more frequent the repairs – you do the math.
- Cost versus value. If your system is facing major repair costs (more than half the value of your unit), upgrading to a newer unit is often a better investment.
- Inefficiency. Sometimes a previously installed unit may be insufficient for the cooling needs of your structure. This can lead to uncomfortable environments as well as costly energy bills.
Get Back to Your Comfort Zone
Making the decision to upgrade to a newer, more efficient AC system can make all the difference in your comfort and energy efficiency needs. With advancements in technology, modern systems come equipped with a multitude of benefits your older system may be lacking. Some of these include:
- Zoned cooling features. Modern technology has afforded many comfort upgrades including zoned cooling which allows users to set specific temperatures in different areas.
- Tax breaks. With energy efficiency ratings, most units today qualify homeowners for tax breaks and incentives for maintaining a greener carbon footprint than older models.
- Energy bill savings. One of the most important benefits of upgrading to higher efficiency models is the dramatic savings many customers see on their utility expenses. With their ability to monitor your indoor climate better, newer systems utilize less energy expenditure, leading to lower utility costs after the upgrade is completed.
While upgrading to a new system may be a larger expense upfront, it won’t take long to pay for itself in the near future. With an improved comfort experience, lesser carbon footprint, and lower energy bills, you’ll soon see how quickly your upgrade will pay for itself.
Give us a call today to see how our team of experts can help you improve the overall comfort of your home with a modern AC upgrade!
Mario is great to do business with! My air conditioning hasn’t been working real effectively. I had a quote from another company who told me that I would most likely would have to replace the entire unit. It would have cost quite a few thousand. I found Mor Air and got a second opinion. Turns out all he had to do with change a filter and some tweak to the actual unit which I have no idea about it and my air was fixed! Saved me literally thousands. Always great to find a business who does honest work and don’t take advantage of you like other companies would. Thanks Mario!
After finally giving up on our A/C unit, I was ready to replace it when my business partner’s wife referred Mario to us. I called him up, he comes by a few hours later, opens up our unit spots the issue immediately. He could have easily upsold me and had me cough up the dough for a brand new unit, but instead he replaced the corresponding hose and seals. Who does that? People with integrity. That’s the only type of people we should do business with.
It was a warm and hot day when our ac unit stopped working in our office! We could not take the extreme heat along with the phone lines ringing. We were all in a bad mood! Our original contractor was too busy, we had to find a solution. In less than two hours, Mario was able to come to our rescue. The first thing we noticed about Mario was his professional and very friendly attitude. Mario was able to fix our AC unit and saved the day for our team! We have officially contracted Mor Air as our new vendor due to their fast response, professionalism and ability to provide us with extensive customer service.
“Found MorAir here on Yelp when our AC went out. The technician Mario gave me a few helpful suggestions over the phone which actually got my AC to turn back on but only for a few days until the AC stopped working once again. So i called back and he set up a service call for the next morning! Mario arrived promptly and was extremely professional and got our unit working fast. Its great to have a honest contractor there when so many would sell you something you don’t need. I would highly recommend MorAir to my friends and family to help them avoid the issues I’ve had with other contractors in the past. A special Thanks to Mario for getting our unit working again fast and for a reasonable price. We are customers for Life!
“Mor Air provides professional, friendly and reasonably priced AC services. They provide detailed information about the AC diagnostics when my AC unit was not working out. He works very efficiently and has a lot of experience in his field. Mor Air is prompt about scheduling appointments. I've been a customer for over a year now and have been very happy with their services. I highly recommend calling Mor Air for your AC needs.”
We feel so lucky to have found Mario. He is honest and hardworking. Another company came to our house when we had a leak, and without even assessing the problem, told us we needed to replace a functioning unit at the cost of $3000. Mario diagnosed the problem and fixed it for a fraction of that cost. He then returned to address some issues with our unit providing effective & inexpensive service. He will forever be our AC guy!